Goldberg Kohn continues to be recognized for its expertise and work on behalf of clients across the country and around the world. The firm is proud to be recognized by some of the most respected publications in the legal industry including:
Chambers and Partners Global
- Selected as one of the top law firms in the United States in the category of Banking & Finance.
Chambers and Partners USA
- Named a "Top-Tiered Law Firm" in Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, General Commercial Litigation, and Real Estate.
- Nearly 30% of Goldberg Kohn's principals are nationally ranked.
U.S. News - Best Lawyers
- Named one of the "Best Law Firms" in the United States for extensive work in the areas of Banking & Finance, Bankruptcty & Creditors' Rights, Bankruptcy Litigation, Equipment Finance, Insolvency & Reorganization, and Real Estate.
- Recognized as one of the "Best Law Firms" in Chicago for expertise in multiple practice areas including: Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights, Bankruptcy Litigation, Equipment Finance, Insolvency & Reorganization, and Real Estate.
- Nearly 30% of Goldberg Kohn principals are ranked nationally for their work across multiple practice groups.
American Lawyer Media (ALM) "Go-To Law Firm"
- Named a "Go-To Law Firm" for the Top 500 Companies in America in the area of IP Litigation and Labor & Employment Litigation in the annual "Who Represents Corporate America" survey.
Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Nearly 40% of Goldberg Kohn principals are nationally ranked as "Super Lawyers"
M&A Advisor's Annual Turnaround Awards
- Goldberg Kohn and Mesirow Financial took top honors in two categories at the M&A Advisor’s 2010 Distressed Investing Conference and Turnaround Awards Gala. The deal team won both "Distressed M&A Deal of the Year (Below $100 million)" and the "Media, Entertainment and Telecom Deal of the Year" for the 2009 acquisition of Sun-Times Media Group.
Corporate INTL Magazine Global Awards
- Goldberg Kohn was named the 2012 Firm of the Year in Illinois, Restructuring Law. The Corporate INTL Legal Awards for Practice Excellence marks the leading legal teams across a number of practice areas globally. Twelve core practice areas are evaluated in each country and a panel of experts ultimately selects a winner of its prestigious award in each category.