Kyle Walther is an associate in the firm's Litigation Group. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation as well as employment litigation. He has experience litigating cases involving nationwide class actions, accounting fraud, consumer fraud class action claims, commercial contract disputes, and fiduciary relationships. His employment litigation experience includes defending employers against claims under federal and state law throughout the country.
Mr. Walther is admitted to practice in Illinois and is admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois. Prior to joining Goldberg Kohn, Mr. Walther spent over four years practicing general commercial litigation at a large Chicago law firm. He has been named an Illinois Rising Star by Super Lawyers (2013-2016).
Mr. Walther received his law degree, cum laude, from the University of Michigan in 2007. While attending the University of Michigan, he served as an Articles Editor and Web Editor for the Michigan Journal of International Law. He received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Kalamazoo College in 2002.
- January 8, 2016
- June 11, 2015
- January 13, 2014
- University of Michigan, J.D., cum laude, 2007
- Kalamazoo College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit