Scott Elsworth is an associate in the Commercial Finance Group. His practice focuses on the representation of financial institutions in structuring, negotiating and documenting asset-based and cash-flow loan transactions. Mr. Elsworth has extensive experience working on international finance transactions, unitranche structures and leveraged buy-out transactions. He also has experience representing corporate borrowers in a variety of commercial finance transactions, including private placements and acquisition financings.
Mr. Elsworth is admitted to practice in Illinois. He received his law degree from Washington University and his M.B.A. in finance from Washington University's Olin Business School. He received a B.B.A. from the University of Michigan.
- Represented U.S. and European administrative agents in connection with the provision of a $600 million asset-based credit facility with borrowers in the United States, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland.
- Represented administrative agent on a $95 million unitranche credit facility with borrowers and guarantors in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka and the United Kingdom.
- Represented administrative agent on a $100 million cash flow credit facility with borrowers and guarantors in the United States and Israel.
- Represented administrative agent on a $75 million revolving credit facility with a split collateral lien structure.
- Represented administrative agent on a $56 million credit facility to support the leveraged buy-out of a chemical company.
- Washington University, J.D., 2009
- Washington University, M.B.A., 2009
- University of Michigan, B.B.A., 2001