Courtney Baron is an associate in the firm's Litigation Group. Prior to joining Goldberg Kohn, Ms. Baron served as a law clerk to the Honorable David H. Coar of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Ms. Baron is admitted to practice in the state courts of Illinois and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and the American Bar Association. She received her law degree, cum laude, with a concentration in law and social policy, from Northwestern University School of Law in 2009. While attending Northwestern, Ms. Baron served as an associate editor on the Northwestern University Law Review. She received her B.A., magna cum laude, in public policy studies, from Duke University in 2005, where she was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- Duke University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association