Emily Gilman is an associate in the firm's Litigation Group.
Ms. Gilman is admitted to practice law in Illinois. She is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and the American Bar Association. She received her law degree, cum laude, from the University of Michigan Law School in 2014. While in law school, Ms. Gilman served as Editor-in-Chief of the Michigan Journal of Race & Law and interned for the Honorable Joan Humphrey Lefkow of the Northern District of Illinois. She received her Master of Education from Arizona State University in 2011 while serving as a Teach For America corps member. She received her B.A. in History, with honors, in 2009 from the University of Chicago, where she was a member of the Maroon Key honor society.
- April 6, 2017
- January 31, 2017
- January 19, 2017Northwest Indiana Times
- January 14, 2017Chicago Tribune
- December 6, 2016
- October 11, 2016
- October 6, 2016
- April 7, 2016
- February 10, 2015
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2014.
- Arizona State University, Master of Education, 2011
- University of Chicago, B.A., with honors, 2009