Jonathan Cooper, principal in the firm’s Commercial Finance Group, will moderate the "Chicago Bank CEOs" panel at the CFA Midwest Chapter's Middle Market Capital Symposium on Thursday, October 6, 2016, in Chicago. The panelists include Dave Casper, President & CEO of BMO Harris Bank, Mitch Feiger, President & CEO of MB Financial Bank, and Edward Wehmer, President & CEO of Wintrust.
The panel of CEOs will discuss key issues affecting the local middle-market banking community, including:
- Key economic issues
- The effect of continued bank acquisitions
- The impact of disruptive technology (including FinTech) and the "millennials"
- How banks are responding to the increased demand for cross-border banking products fueled by the continued globalization of U.S. middle-market businesses
The Symposium will also include panels entitled "Private Equity Leaders" and "Asset Based Lending Update," and will involve industry leaders in those areas.
Additional details regarding the Symposium are set forth below:
- Thursday, October 6, 2016
- The Standard Club - 320 S Plymouth Ct, Chicago
- CFA Members $185 - Non-Members $245