Holly J. Williams is Of Counsel in the firm's Commercial Finance Group.
She has over 15 years of experience representing banks and other financial institutions engaged primarily in senior secured middle market lending transactions. She assists clients in structuring, documenting and negotiating a broad range of asset-based and cash-flow transactions, including working capital financings, leveraged buy-out transactions and refinancings.
- Represented administrative agent in providing $200 million asset-based financing facility to a leading manufacturer in the transportation industry.
- Represented administrative agent in providing senior secured revolving and term loans to finance the acquisition of veterinary clinics across the United States.
- Represented administrative agent in connection with a $450 million asset-based, multi-currency revolving loan facility to U.S., Canadian and Luxembourg borrowers as part of a split lien financing.
- Represented administrative agent in providing acquisition financing of a German company and its U.S. subsidiary in the health and wellness space.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2008
– magna cum laude
– Law Review
– Studied at Oxford University’s New College in 2007
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2003
– Political Science
– Studied at Universidad del Salvador (Buenos Aires) in 2001