Joshua Epstein is an Associate in the firm’s Commercial Finance Group. He represents banks, finance companies and other financial institutions in structuring, documenting and negotiating a broad range of complex commercial finance transactions.
Josh has experience representing financial institutions in secured and unsecured financing transactions, including senior secured, mezzanine, and subordinated debt transactions, acquisition financing, loan workouts, restructurings, and fund finance transactions.
He joined Goldberg Kohn in February 2024. Previously he was an associate with two separate law firms where he focused his practice on banking and corporate finance on behalf of lending institutions, private equity funds and corporate borrowers, as well as corporate matters, including representing businesses in sales, mergers and acquisitions through the drafting and negotiation of membership interest purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements and other methods of acquisition and sale.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2020
– Dean’s List
– Law Alumni Endowed Scholarship
– Emilie Tavolieri Furda Scholarship
– Loyola Consumer Law Review, Senior Editor
- University of Miami, B.B.A., 2017
– Legal Studies, minor in Sports Administration
– Provost’s Honor Roll
– Dean’s List
– Gamma Sigma Alpha National Greek Honors Society
- Illinois 2021