Patrick Cronin is a Senior Attorney in the firm's Commercial Finance Group. He represents financial institutions and borrowers primarily engaged in middle market lending and borrowing activities in documenting, negotiating and performing due diligence for asset-based and cash-flow commercial finance transactions.
While attending Columbia Law School, Patrick was an editor on the Journal of Law and the Arts and a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. After graduating law school, he clerked for the Hon. Elizabeth Erny Foote of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana and for the Hon. Sara Ellis of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Represented a major financial institution in connection with a $700 million credit facility to a steel production company.
- Represented a software investment fund borrower in connection with a $400 million portfolio credit facility.
- Represented a term lender in negotiating and documenting a $300 million credit facility to a furniture company, related intercreditor matters with the revolving lender and subsequent workout.
- Represented a private equity fund borrower in connection with a capital call credit facility.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2011
- Boston College, B.A., 2007
– Philosophy, summa cum laude