Joel Brown and Chris Swartout, attorneys in the firm's Commercial Finance Group, were recently invited to author a section entitled "Security Interests and Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code" included in the newly released Banking and Finance module of the Lexis Practice Advisor®.
Written and enhanced by leading practitioners, Lexis Practice Advisor® is an online solution that offers access to practical guidance and “on point” legal content and analysis, enabling attorneys to handle transactional matters more confidently, efficiently, and in-line with current market trends.
The Security Interests and Article 9 module is comprised of the following practical guidance:
- How to Perfect and Protect Security Interests
- Conducting Lien Searches and Releasing Existing Liens
- Structuring the Security Package
- Taking Security Interests in Special Types of Collateral
- Application of the UCC: Scope and Choice of Law Considerations
- Drafting the Security Agreement