- Represented administrative agent in connection with $98 million senior secured credit facilities to provide financing for the acquisition of certain divisions of an international manufacturing firm based in Switzerland, including the documentation of guaranties and perfection on collateral in Switzerland, Luxembourg, France, Hong Kong and Bermuda.
- Represented administrative agent in providing $215 million asset-based, multi-currency revolving loan facility to affiliated U.S., Canadian, Dutch and U.K. borrowers as part of a split-lien financing totaling $330 million.
- Represented administrative agent and term lender in providing $35 million term loan facilities as part of $95 million split-lien acquisition financing to a provider of marketing and staging services for retail stores.
- Represented first-out lender and administrative agent in connection with $203 million unitranche credit facility to finance the acquisition of a manufacturing business and subsequent add-on acquisitions.
- Represented U.S. administrative agent in connection with $36 million senior secured credit facilities advanced in the U.S. and the Netherlands in support of the acquisition of German and Hungarian entities by a U.S. specialty chemical company, including drafting and negotiating a novel intercreditor agreement to provide for risk-sharing by U.S. and European lenders.
- Represented administrative agent in $160 million credit facility to provide financing for the leveraged buy-out of a leading fruit processing company and subsequent add-on acquisitions.
- Represented first-out lender and administrative agent in the provision of $66 million unitranche credit facility to a leading hospitality services company.
- Represented administrative agent in $35 million revolving and term loan facilities to a provider of call center software and technology solutions.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2011
– cum laude
- St. John Fisher University, B.A., 2007
– magna cum laude
- “Ready, Set, Disclose? ESG Lending and The Middle Market,” co-authored with Jeffrey Dunlop and published in The Secured Lender, Oct. 2021.
- “Security Interests and Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code,” co-authored with Joel Brown and published in the Banking and Finance module of the “Lexis Practice Advisor®,” 2014.