Steven Torrez, an associate in the firm's Commercial Finance Group, will explore the changes in credit and legal due diligence during the pandemic on the "Lending Through COVID" panel at the Secured Finance Network's YoPro Leadership Summit 2020.
The 2020 Summit entitled "Succeeding in the New Environment," will take place live online August 26-27, 2020, and will bring together young professionals from the secured finance industry for opportunities to hear from industry leaders, connect with peers, and discover together how to find success in the post-COVID environment.
"Lending Through COVID" will be presented at 3 p.m. on August 27, 2020. Steven's fellow panelists are:
- Ikhwan Rafeek, Member, Otterbourg P.C.
- Rebecca Bruch, Director-ABL Underwriter, CIT Northbridge
- Minna Lee, Director-ABL Underwriter, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Tim Anderson, Executive Vice President, Hilco Valuation Services
- Tim Shilling, Managing Director, Retail, Gordon Brothers
To learn more about the conference or to register, please click here.