Goldberg Kohn is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2014. In addition, Richard M. Kohn has been named Best Lawyers' 2014 Chicago Equipment Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year."
- Ronald Barliant, Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency & Reorganization
- Joel F. Brown, Banking & Finance
- David L. Dranoff, Banking & Finance
- Randall L. Klein, Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency & Reorganization; Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Jon E. Klinghoffer, Labor Law - Management
- Richard M. Kohn, Banking & Finance; Equipment Finance
- David M. Mason, Banking & Finance
- James B. Rosenbloom, Real Estate
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."