The law firm of Goldberg Kohn is pleased to announce that it has been selected as a leading law firm by Chambers and Partners in the 2010 Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
The firm was named as a leading Illinois firm in Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Litigation and Real Estate.
In addition, 10 partners were individually recognized among the top attorneys in Illinois for their technical legal expertise, professional conduct and client service:
- Ronald Barliant, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Joel F. Brown, Banking & Finance
- Jonathan M. Cooper, Banking & Finance
- Jeremy M. Downs, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- David L. Dranoff, Banking & Finance
- Randall L. Klein, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Richard M. Kohn, Banking & Finance
- Steven A. Levy, Litigation
- David M. Mason, Banking & Finance
- James B. Rosenbloom, Real Estate
Chambers USA identifies the country’s leading lawyers through in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients to determine which law firms they use and how they rate them for their legal ability and client service.