Goldberg Kohn is pleased to announce that the firm and several of its attorneys have once again been recognized by Chambers and Partners in Chambers Global 2011 and Chambers USA 2011. Chambers and Partners has been researching the legal markets of over 180 countries since 1999, identifying the leading lawyers through in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients to determine which law firms they use and how they rate them for their legal ability and client service.
Chambers USA 2011
Goldberg Kohn was named as a leading Illinois law firm in four practice areas: Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate.
In addition, the following eleven attorneys were selected as leading attorneys in Illinois:
- Ronald Barliant, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Joel F. Brown, Banking & Finance
- Jonathan M. Cooper, Banking & Finance
- Jeremy M. Downs, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- David L. Dranoff, Banking & Finance
- Dimitri G. Karcazes, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Randall L. Klein, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Richard M. Kohn, Banking & Finance
- Steven A. Levy, Litigation: General Commercial
- David M. Mason, Banking & Finance
- James B. Rosenbloom, Real Estate
Chambers Global 2011
Goldberg Kohn is honored to be selected as a top law firm in the United States in the category of Banking & Finance in Chambers Global 2011. Richard Kohn, a principal in the firm's Commercial Finance Group, was named one of 37 leading lawyers in the U.S. in Banking & Finance, and is featured for his work in international secured lending.