Goldberg Kohn is pleased to announce that the firm and several of its attorneys have once again been recognized by Chambers and Partners in Chambers USA 2012. Goldberg Kohn was named a leading Illinois law firm in four practice areas: Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate.
In addition, the following attorneys were selected as leading attorneys in Illinois:
- Ronald Barliant, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Joel F. Brown, Banking & Finance
- Jonathan M. Cooper, Banking & Finance
- Jeremy M. Downs, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- David L. Dranoff, Banking & Finance
- Dimitri G. Karcazes, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Randall L. Klein, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Richard M. Kohn, Banking & Finance
- Steven A. Levy, Litigation: General Commercial
- David M. Mason, Banking & Finance
- James B. Rosenbloom, Real Estate
Goldberg Kohn is also extremely proud to be one of only 24 leading U.S. law firms selected for inclusion in Chambers Global 2012 in the category of Banking & Finance. Goldberg Kohn is also the only mid-size firm to be listed in that category (all of the others being large firms). Chambers highlighted the firm's international asset-based lending practice and named Richard Kohn, one of the founders of the firm and a principal in the firm's Commercial Finance Group, among the leading lawyers in the U.S.for his work in international secured transactions.
Chambers and Partners has been researching the legal markets of over 180 countries since 1999, identifying the leading lawyers through in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients to determine which law firms they use and how they rate them for their legal ability and client service.