Goldberg Kohn is pleased to announce that the firm and several of its attorneys have once again been recognized by Chambers and Partners in Chambers USA 2017. Goldberg Kohn was named a leading law firm in four practice areas: Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate.
Chambers USA selected the following attorneys as 2017 leading attorneys:
- Ronald Barliant, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Joel F. Brown, Banking & Finance
- Jonathan M. Cooper, Banking & Finance
- Jeremy M. Downs, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- David L. Dranoff, Banking & Finance
- Michael C. Hainen, Banking & Finance
- Dimitri G. Karcazes, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Randall L. Klein, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Richard M. Kohn, Banking & Finance
- David M. Mason, Banking & Finance
- James B. Rosenbloom, Real Estate
Chambers and Partners has been researching the legal markets of over 180 countries since 1999, identifying the leading lawyers through in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients to determine which law firms they use and how they rate them for their legal ability and client service.